Artist's Date



Shortly after I moved to Kelowna I was lucky enough to become part of a group of four like-minded women who decided to meet weekly and work their way through a book by Julia Cameron called The Artist's Way.  This book and these women changed my life and got me in touch with a creative part of myself that had been dormant for many years.   

Two of the basic tools Cameron employs are daily Morning Pages and a weekly Artist's Date.  Weekly would be in an ideal world.  Even a semi-retired bum like myself has responsibilities that create challenges for a weekly indulgence such as this.  

I do it when I can, and today I could.  I took myself and my camera on an Artist's Date at Benvoulin Heritage Church.  Above is my favourite shot of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom