Peach of a Beach

My photo of the day has been turning into a montage of  the day as I seem to be running into difficulty picking only one picture, but I am having fun messing with this Nikon D200, so hope you will bear with me.   

This morning Pitou joined my friend Donna and me on a road trip.  We headed down to Peachland for a coffee at the very popular Bliss Bakery and a walk along Beach Avenue.  It's worth the drive to Acton! (inside joke for you Southern Ontarians).


"Yes, I know we're not using the crosswalk...do as I say, not as I do."


Man that's coffee!







Rotary Centennial Clock


Coffee time for District of Peachland Works department?






Lots of honey bees and bumble bees seen in the last two days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom