An Attitude of Gratitude


Last Monday on Thanksgiving afternoon,  a visit to The Pear Tree led me to a blog called Feel LOVD Every Day.  It's author Lily is a jewellery designer and blogger living in Ohio.  On Mondays she posts a gratitude journal - five things she's thankful for that day.  Just for fun I thought I'd start doing the same thing here on Mondays, a day that I don't often feel grateful for.  Here's the first five:

1.  I'm grateful for my husband, for his unflagging support, encouragement and patience.

2.  I'm grateful for my children who make me proud every day.

3.  I'm grateful for my artist/writer friend Jeannie Peterson who is so helpful and encouraging  not just while I've been working on my book, but since I first met her more than ten years ago.

4.  I'm grateful for my friend and writer Susanna Kearsley who has been an invaluable help with my research.

5.  I'm grateful for the beauty of a sunny autumn morning and the opportunity to capture it on film and share it with you all.




Comments

  1. Suzan,
    I am ever so proud of you for beginning your Gratitude Journal. Thanks so much for the shout out! If you stick with it, your entire perspective will change and the blessings will be immeasurable, just you wait and see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book