Heart Warming

The faeries are at it again.  It's a pleasure  to stumble upon this impulsive celebration along the Mission Greenway every holiday.  I don't know who decorates this tree, and I've come to realize I don't want to know.  I believe in Wood Faeries. Just like I believe in Santa Claus.  I know he isn't real, but the spirit of kindness, generosity and love is within us all and it's certainly within the Wood Faeries.  Thank you, whoever you are!

(Sorry about this photo, it is super enhanced as I  had my camera set to let extra light in for some interior photos yesterday and forgot to re-set today).

Comments

  1. I'm so intrigued by whomever this may be. I bet they don't even want to be found out - they must be so humble not ever wanting to take credit for putting a smile on people's faces. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom