Curioser and Curioser

When I'm out gadding about town - running errands and such - I often cross Springfield Road at Cooper.  As I pass the parking lot of Mission Creek Alliance Church  I spy these two roof tops,  and I wonder.   

There's something about older buildings that draws my attention.  I love the grey weathered wood and the peeling shingles.  Anything with fuzzy green moss growing on it is particularly appealing.  I have no idea where this comes from but I'm sure there are studies somewhere that would tell me.

Today I decided to stop and see if there was some way to look at these buildings without having to go into the yard of the people that live in the somewhat newer building at the front of the property. At the back of the church parking lot I stood on a snow pile that was more dirt than snow and was able to satisfy my curiosity at last.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom