They grow 'em big on the ridge

The cooler mornings have made for some very pleasant walks along Mission Ridge this week. I rarely bring my camera with me anymore, unless my husband is along to deal with Max the dogs who have a tendency to bolt while I'm trying to focus.  Today  I was listening to "Q" from the Calgary time zone on my iPhone and was able to capture this lovely dragonfly perched atop a fence post at the edge of a sandy trail.  I love when people perform some creative act without knowing who might see it or what the result might be.




Comments

  1. Love your last sentence. It has inspired me to create something outside of my home for passer-by's to enjoy, but what?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom