Window Shopping on Pandosy

I was walking from Mosaic Books on Bernard back to my car this morning when I glanced in the window and noticed a cookbook written by my high school friend Donna Marie Pye.  I snapped a quick iPhoto to share with her, and decided to capture a few more shots while I window shopped my way back to the car.



Frock is a great little consignment store.  They're very supportive of local artistans, particulary of the female persuasion, and displayed some of my daughters work for a while last spring.  I believe the owner is very creative and re-purposes some  of the clothing she takes in, designing some sought after one of a kind fashions.


I haven't made it into this new coffee house yet.  My googling tells me they serve up quite a variety of coffees and teas, and have a great collection of rare pulp fiction novels.  Stay tuned from some interior shots next week.


Looking at these luscious baskets that hang up and down the streets in downtown Kelowna you'd never know that tomorrow is the first day of October.



Love these gorgeous gowns found at L'Amore Bridal and Formal Wear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book